Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

About Me!

In case you don't know who I am, this blog post will tell you all about me. In this picture (above) I'm with my sister, Mabry. As you can see, I love to cook, but the problem is that if I want to cook, she wants to cook with me. So, we both like cooking! Now you might think that this is my only sister, but...

My sister has an identical twin! This is an old picture of my sisters, though it still gives you a picture of what they look like. In just a minute I am going to share my family's talents with you. First, though, I will share my sister's talents and special spiritual gifts. The twin on the left plays the harp and violin. The twin on the right plays the harp and piano. They both can twirl a baton as well, and they have many more spiritual gifts that God  has given them. You would think that I have only these two sisters. I also have a 4-year-old brother.

Jesus has given my family many talented gifts. I am so thankful that I am able to share them with other people so I can tell others about Jesus Christ the Holy son of God. One of my spiritual gifts are to give. I would like to encourage you to donate money to the homeless. At my Church, we have a feed the homeless program on every 4th Saturday of the month, and anybody who has the heart for the hungry, you can come and help feed!  Ever since my first time feeding the homeless, I have had the heart to help. I love to serve and donate money to the poor with a cheerful heart! My family loves to do this as well. If you would like to donate, please leave a commit with your name and email address. Leave a note at the end of the commit if you don't want people seeing your email address or name, because I can erase the commit. Don't worry, not many people get on this blog and most people who do are Christians. If you have any ideas on how we can raise money for the homeless, please share your idea with Juliana and I at www.christiancreativefriends.blogspot.com. You can commit chat and meet new Christian friends on this blog! There is lots of encouragement and fun spiritual games! Thank you.

My hobbies: I love to twirl my baton, garden, (I have taken the Junior Master Gardening class at River Banks zoo... It's really fun!) play my harp and violin, compose music, listen to 89.7 WMHK, clean the kitchen, school, (I am home schooled, so is the rest of my family) write and read, swim at Lake Murray and sing!!!!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: