Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010


This is sort of a late post, I've just been busy with many things and I don't have much time anymore to blog. This is a little snake I found on my front porch a couple of weeks ago. I kept it for a few days to study it and research what kind of snake it was. I know it is not a baby King Snake though it looks like it. It is not a rattler, I don't think. My mom found the excact picture of it on the computer, but the picture did not have a caption or anything that said what kind of snake it was. It might be a type of worm snake, and worm snakes are about the size of this snake here. I wanted to keep it to see if it would grow into a big snake, and I thought this about 3 days after I found it, and I went to go check on it. Well, there was one problum...the snake was gone! I have no idea where it went. I surched and surched, but I just could not find it! By the way, this snake was about 10" and could curl up in the palm of my hand, and my palm is not that big. I already miss my little Fred, the ____________ snake. That _______(blank) means whatever kind of snake it is. If you didn't know, I LOVE snakes no madder what kind they are. And who knows, I could have a python for a pet! My favorite snakes though are green tree pythons. If you have any clue what kind of snake this is, please leave a commit saying what kind of snake it is, so if I might find another one like it, I will know excacly what it is.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: