Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I MADE UP A DOG POEM!!!!!!!!!!


Look out for my dog;
She scratches and paws;
And it hurts.

She is a dog that is easy to admire;
Especially as she sits by the fire,
But still she's a dog,
And she scratches and paws;
And it hurts.

One day on Sunday,
She got stuck in a tree;
Then, as the fire truck came,
She leaped out so suddenly.

She didn't get hurt;
But she did get sick;
Then after she barfed,
She gave me a lick.

I don't know what to do;
She is crazy and she has no clue;
The only thing I love about her;
Is her soft, lovely black....fur.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shelby said...

That's a cool poem!

Will said...

I like it!!!!!!!

Shelby said...

Is the poem true?? ;)

Twirl girl said...

Of corse the poem is not true! If it were- actually, come to think about it, it is! Thanks Will and Shelby!