Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

The zoo

We went to the zoo and saw beautiful, wonderful, colored and magnificent animals. This is the Sea lion. Now for some reasen at the River Bank Zoo (that's the zoo we went to) there was only one Sea lion. Actually, all the time we go thiere these days, we see only one Sea lion.

Well, heres the Gorilla. You know, can I tell you a secret? This is the possion that the Gorilla goes pee in. And really, I am not kiding. I tell you, I am lucky I got the snap shot with my camra, before this guy really went to the bathroom!


And heres the Meerkat. My friend Shelby tolk this picture. Isn't it great?!?!

This is another picture of a Meerkat. I tolk it. In this picture he is diging a hole.





Now finally, we got to the Goraffs. Scroll down to see a secret of the Goraffs. This Goraff is eating.




Well, my secret now has burst out. What do you see in this picture? A new baby was born just this month! The mom and baby are together in this picture. If you look closly, you can see that the baby is sleeping.







If you want to know more were all the animals are in the River Bank Zoo, here's some atvise:
The Zebras are in the same habatat as the Goraffs. And besides, you get a map. So you want get lost in the River Bank Zoo.



Let me tell you, we went to the stinky barn at the zoo. We saw lots of animals thiere. Like the rabbit.








Scared? This is a cow. And no. This cow isn't scared. I just got a quick snap shot of his face just coming up from the gate.








We went to the equeriem at the zoo. We saw the wonderful snake. And would you like to know what it is? It is a Green Tree Python. I wouldn't want to meet one of those!







No comments: