Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

another weird plant



This plant is pretty strange to me. I have no clue what this plant is. I have a little story that goes with this. It started out like this: I was growing some seeds in my garden. Then a couple months latter, something grew, except it kept on growing and growing. Then one day, I found out it wasn't a seed that grew in my garden! You see, that the exact same plant was growing wild, outside of my Garden. I researched it. I could not find what it was called. As you can see here, in this picture, It grows berrys. The plant way outside my garden has ripe berries already on it. They are kind of like blackberries. The berries stain. These berries on this plant are not ripen yet, but this one is in my garden. Only three berries are ripe. They are the color of blackberries when they are ripe.

What do you think these are?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: