Pages

Friday, April 18, 2008

At the farm in the woods

There is a trail that leads to an old farm near our house. We get to go there with my dad a lot. It is very fun! One time I went on this trail and I brought my camera and started taking pictures. As you can see, this is one of the picture I took.

Everytime we go on this trail, BB comes with us, and we don't really mind. We like having BB around to see what she finds.

This is an old scarecrow she found. It was very old. When BB saw this scarecrow, she started barking at it because she thought it was a stranger. She kept barking to warn us from danger!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Suzy said...

I loe your photos! You did a great job!

Jenn said...

Good job on your photos! Your dog is really cute! That's funny that he was warning you about the scarecrow. :)
Cool picture with the sunlight coming through the trees, too! :)

Jess said...

Your pictures are great! What a beautiful place to take a walk. I giggled about your dog barking at the scarecrow. What a good dog!

Shelby said...

I never in my life seen a scare crow dressed like that!

Melinda said...

Thanks guys! When I went on that walk, I laphed when she barked at the scar-crow. I think she thought it was a real person.