Pages

Friday, December 7, 2007

My sweet sweet doll



This is my doll. Her name is Chloe. I got her last years Christmas at Grannys and Granddaddys house. Today I told her some ballet. And I treat her very very good. I give her school work to do in the afternoon and she does it all correctly. Right now I'm holding her in my arms and she likes reading and she reads all the time so right now she is reading what I am typing. She means a lot to me in every way. So as you can see that she is my sweet sweet doll and she is my favorite little doll. In the mean time I give her a break in the middle of what she is doing and she is quite content with that. And right now I'm giving her a break since I'm holding her in my hands so she doesn't go anywhere and get in trouble.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

This is Elizabeth I like your doll

Shelby said...

That doll of yours is a cute,cute doll!

Melinda said...

Thank you! I am glad you like it. I bet your dolls are very cute too.